Join us to listen to talks, watch demos and learn more about tech, art, design, and science - basically stuff that makes us go 'wow'.
Digibury takes place at the Gulbenkian in Canterbury every month.
Can you present for 10 minutes on a technical subject? Do you want a chance to win £150? Then May's Digibury is for you as we proudly host IET “present around the world” - a global competition for students, recent graduates, apprentices and young professionals aged 18-26 years.
Since the start of Digibury 2012, we've had over 100 fascinating talks on all things digital, techie and creative. But what then? Where do these great ideas end up? Well, we decided to have a special "Where are they now?" Digibury. We'll be welcoming back Sam Dondi-Smith of Interactive Me and Liu Batchelor from Fitness Avatar... plus more!
This month we'll be going back to our roots with a focus on technology and maker/hacker talks from the community - so watch this space for more info!
Join us on May 13 for a Digibury IET special!
May will see Digibury share the stage with the Institution of Engineering and Technology when they run the Kent heat of the annual Present Around the World. It's a global competition for students, recent graduates, apprentices and young professionals aged 18-26 years, so come along and support the speakers or apply now if you want the chance to talk... and even win £150!
Since we started Digibury in 2012
- More than 1200 people have come along to Digibury events
- There have been more than 100 great talks
- We've covered topics ranging from crowdsourcing poetry to the Three Laws of Robotics
Getting involved in Digibury
- Anyone can come along a Digibury event for free
- Just sign up on our Meetup page now
- And we welcome speakers from any background to share their ideas and passions too
Who runs Digibury and why?
- Digibury's run by Canterbury-based digital agency Deeson
- We set it up to give something back to the digital community in Kent
- And our friends at the Gulbenkian in Canterbury generously host the event
Digibury was founded by Deeson MD and Drupal expert, Tim.
He's an active player in the global Drupal community scene and is a co-director of DrupalCamp London too.
Lizzie works at Deeson and organises Digibury.
If you'd like to speak at Digibury or have a question about the event you can reach Lizzie at email@example.com.