Join us to listen to talks, watch demos and learn more about tech, art, design, and science - basically stuff that makes us go 'wow'.
Digibury takes place at the Gulbenkian in Canterbury every month.
This month we'll be exploring User Experience. Deeson's very own UX designer, Mike Jongbloet will tackle how to create amazing digital experiences while Jim Ang, Researcher from University of Kent, introduces his latest self-experimentation project, MyLifeRocket. More to follow!
In April we'll be looking at creative design and delivery using HTML/CSS. Deeson Web designer Rachael Case will explain how to transition from print to web design - without compromising creativity. Other talks to be announced soon!
Join us for a very special Digibury when we host IET “present around the world” - a global competition for students, recent graduates, apprentices and young professionals aged 18-26 years. WATCH THIS SPACE!
This month we're focusing on User Experience.
March sees Deeson UX designer Mike Jongbloet explore how to create amazing digital experiences while Jim Ang, Researcher from University of Kent, will talk about his latest project, MyLifeRocket: From Quantified Self to Self Experimentation... plus more to follow!
Since we started Digibury in 2012
- More than 1100 people have come along to Digibury events
- There have been more than 90 great talks
- We've covered topics ranging from crowdsourcing poetry to the Three Laws of Robotics
Getting involved in Digibury
- Anyone can come along a Digibury event for free
- Just sign up on our Meetup page now
- And we welcome speakers from any background to share their ideas and passions too
Who runs Digibury and why?
- Digibury's run by Canterbury-based digital agency Deeson
- We set it up to give something back to the digital community in Kent
- And our friends at the Gulbenkian in Canterbury generously host the event
Digibury was founded by Deeson MD and Drupal expert, Tim.
He's an active player in the global Drupal community scene and is a co-director of DrupalCamp London too.
Lizzie works at Deeson and organises Digibury.
If you'd like to speak at Digibury or have a question about the event you can reach Lizzie at email@example.com.