Join us to listen to talks, watch demos and learn more about tech, art, design, and science - basically stuff that makes us go 'wow'.
Digibury takes place at the Gulbenkian in Canterbury every month.
In July's Digibury we go back to our geeky roots with talks on software defined radio, light-field photography, drones... and a master class in the brewing process!
Digibury's taking a month off in August for the summer holidays. But don't fear...we'll be back with a bang in September.
We're still cooking this one up... but it's going to be a cracker!
Back to our geeky roots
We're going to be tapping back into our geeky heritage this month with talks ranging from software defined radio and light-field photography, to drones for mapping and a master class in the brewing process!
Since we started Digibury in 2012
- More than 1200 people have come along to Digibury events
- There have been more than 100 great talks
- We've covered topics ranging from crowdsourcing poetry to the Three Laws of Robotics
Getting involved in Digibury
- Anyone can come along a Digibury event for free
- Just sign up on our Meetup page now
- And we welcome speakers from any background to share their ideas and passions too
Who runs Digibury and why?
- Digibury's run by Canterbury-based digital agency Deeson
- We set it up to give something back to the digital community in Kent
- And our friends at the Gulbenkian in Canterbury generously host the event
Digibury was founded by Deeson MD and Drupal expert, Tim.
He's an active player in the global Drupal community scene and is a co-director of DrupalCamp London too.
Lizzie works at Deeson and organises Digibury.
If you'd like to speak at Digibury or have a question about the event you can reach Lizzie at firstname.lastname@example.org.