Join us to listen to talks, watch demos and learn more about tech, art, design, and science - basically stuff that makes us go 'wow'.
Digibury takes place at the Gulbenkian in Canterbury every month.
Digibury is known for interesting community talks on tech, digital, art and science. But what happens once the speakers step off the stage? On June 10 we'll shine the spotlight once again on three previous speakers in this special "Where are they now?" Digibury.
This month we'll be going back to our roots with a focus on technology and maker/hacker talks from the community - so watch this space for more info!
We're still cooking this one up... but it's going to be a cracker!
Where are they now?
Since the start of Digibury 2012, we've had over 100 fascinating talks on all things digital, techie and creative. But what then? Where do these great ideas end up? Well, we decided to have a special "Where are they now?" Digibury. We'll be welcoming back Sam Dondi-Smith of Interactive Me, Liu Batchelor from Fitness Avatar and Howard Griffin will update us on his Digibury Weekender Oculus Rift talk.
Since we started Digibury in 2012
- More than 1200 people have come along to Digibury events
- There have been more than 100 great talks
- We've covered topics ranging from crowdsourcing poetry to the Three Laws of Robotics
Getting involved in Digibury
- Anyone can come along a Digibury event for free
- Just sign up on our Meetup page now
- And we welcome speakers from any background to share their ideas and passions too
Who runs Digibury and why?
- Digibury's run by Canterbury-based digital agency Deeson
- We set it up to give something back to the digital community in Kent
- And our friends at the Gulbenkian in Canterbury generously host the event
Digibury was founded by Deeson MD and Drupal expert, Tim.
He's an active player in the global Drupal community scene and is a co-director of DrupalCamp London too.
Lizzie works at Deeson and organises Digibury.
If you'd like to speak at Digibury or have a question about the event you can reach Lizzie at email@example.com.